Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

"So thank God for his marvelous love, for his miracle mercy to the children he loves..." Psalm 107:15


There is so much to be thankful for this year that I could go on and on. Chris and I are truly blessed. Good health, good jobs, great friends and family that love, support, and pray for us daily. 


Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving this year with Chris's family!


Super blurry, but a good family picture

Where the boys spent most of their day...Call of Duty. Go figure!



Game of Things! SO fun!


Typical. 

Ryan & Nicole

My Wonderful In-Laws :)

Everyone hanging out in the kitchen for round 2

So blurry, but I thought it was a cute picture!



And just for kicks and giggles...I took this picture going into work on TUESDAY!!! Tuesday people....seriously?!!! Black Friday is tomorrow. Bring. It. On.





No comments:

Post a Comment