Friday, March 16, 2012

My Best Friend Is Getting Married!!!

Wednesday night I was so excited to drive to the north side of Houston and wait and wait and wait some more for Chad to pop the question so that we could all celebrate! Chad put together a little get together for some of their friends and family following the proposal to Kelli. I was seriously so anxious the three days prior knowing what would come. I'm not gonna lie...I really enjoyed getting to play it off to Kelli like I had know clue that it would happen anytime soon! We've been waiting for this day for what seems like forever. Chad and Kelli, I am seriously so excited for you two! Enjoy this special time - there's truly nothing like it! And PS. Let's plan a WEDDING!! :)

One of my favorite pictures from Chris and I's wedding.
Kelli caught the bouquet! She wasn't the next one engaged,
but she'll be the next one MARRIED! 

The bling

So cute - listening to Chad's dad's precious toast!

No, I'm not a midget. And yes, those are the two best friends
I could ever ask for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment