Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentine's Day

Chris and I got to spread Valentine's Day into 2 days this year! We both had to work on the 14th, so when we got home we had a casual dinner at our favorite local seafood restaurant - Topwater Grill, then came home and enjoyed the evening curled up on the couch and watched a movie! In an effort to miss the crowds (and b/c we didn't plan far enough in advance...), Chris surprised me and took me to eat at Vic and Anthony's - a very nice steakhouse in downtown - the day after :) (Nice recovery! haha!) Though it was unlike any other day, it was certainly nice to enjoy that time just the two of us!

Here are a few pictures from our day(s)....b/c let's be honest - you don't look at my blog to read my ramblings...you just want to see pictures...if even that. But that's what I'll keep telling myself!

One of my favorite days at work...I squeeze it in around every holiday! Cookie decorating!

Thanks for sharing the love, Chick-Fil-A! I treated myself and one of my
co-workers to chicken biscuits to get our day going!

And....we ordered our team heart shaped pizzas! Best HR ever?!

My B-E-A-utiful Michael Kors watch from my hubby! :)

Even Topwater Grill got a little fancy and served chocolate
covered strawberries to the ladies on Valentines!

Yep...we're there...somewhere...

Mmm, mmm, mmm....

Headed out for our fancy date!

And then we came home and had red velvet cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment