Monday, July 11, 2011

Guess this means I'm officially married...

For so long, my friends and I always marked a true married couple by the entrance into the blogging world. Guess this means that we've officially arrived...or at least I have - my husband more than likely finds this whole "blogging world" lame. But hey, at least this gives me something to do while he rides his new motorcycle. More updates to come on all that later. A quick update to bring everyone up to speed on our new lives as newlyweds...

April 30, 2011 - the best day of our lives. We got married in Bossier City and it's definitely a day we will never forget. We were surrounded by some of the best and most supportive friends and family anyone could ask for. I could post a million pictures of the day...but I'll stick with a few of my favorites :)



My brother and his precious fiance (who is an incredibly talented writer and has been the biggest supporter of my entrance into the blogging world - my blog posts will be nothing compared to what she writes! )...

And...hands down...my favorite picture of the day...




And we're off!
The next week we spent vacationing in St. Lucia. It was absolutely beautiful, despite the fact that it rained more than half the time we were there!


Zip lining in the rainforest - talk about a rush!
Massages on the pier of The Grande, St. Lucia

My handsome man in our favorite spot...by the pool!
Our favorite restaurant at the resort, Tuscanini's


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe i'm in this picture... Who would have ever guessed we would be at the same resort on our honeymoons at the same time??

    ReplyDelete