Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good for the Soul...

So this post was intended to go up about a week or so ago after I FINALLY got to catch up with my slacker wonderful friend, Kristina! She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I haven't seen her since. Let me follow that up with the fact that I miss her terribly!! She and her husband, BJ, were living in Waco while he finished up grad school at Baylor. BJ graduated and Kristina found a job back in her hometown of Denver, CO!! I am so excited for them, but definitely will miss them just being up 45-North :( However...I'm greatly looking forward to planning a trip up to the cooler weather at some point!

Kristina -- this post was just for you and I SOOOO enjoyed getting to finally catch up. Now, don't let it go that long again. Miss you and love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment